Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Is it the end or a new beginning?


For last few weeks Libya has been the center of the attention as their domestic peace was intercepted thanks a rebellion. Where a domestic war going on between the  
Muammar el-Qaddafi who took the power 40 years ago and till then ruling the country as a dictator, where on the other hand the people of Libya have raised for their rights. And in this raise countries like England, France, and U.S. have became the allies of the people. And according to NY times all of the allies have come together to made the decision of removing Qaddafi from the power. Although it didn’t stared with that aim as said in the times, soon after the leaders of the countries saw no other way but to remove him. Even though like most of the people I am happy with that decision but I also have my concern. There are many questions in my mind such as who going to replace him? How that will play out about the oil condition? But I guess I have to wait because only person who can answer is time.  

 http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/30/world/africa/30london.html?hp

No comments:

Post a Comment